The Kinnarps 5220 Task Chair
The Kinnarps 5220 Task Chair comes with a sliding seat,height and width adjustable arms, synchro action, gas lift height adjustment and height adjustable back. It is available in any colour fabric so you decide what colour suits you.
We have a responsibility to safeguard our planet for future generations. This involves everything from the raw materials we use to the way we design and manufacture our products. Throughout our supply chain, we select sustainable solutions. By choosing sustainable solutions, we contribute to making life better both at your work space and for our environment as a whole. We call it The Better Effect.
A combination of our own test lab, vigorous production controls and international certifications guarantees a true promise of quality. Each piece of Kinnarps’ manufacture bears a market-leading warranty and quality par excellence. We love moderns technology and use it accordingly, but we also love the magic of human craftsmanship. When combined, we get beautiful products with both design and durability that can stand the test of time.
When we help you and your organisation succeed, we also give society, the natural world and the earth’s atmosphere a better opportunity to do the same. We take responsibility for the entire chain. From raw materials and relationships to the way we design and manufacture our products. Together, we find solutions that create the greatest possible effect.
From the drawing board stage onwards, we design the product to be ergonomic, with a design which takes into account – and includes – everyone. We create products which are flexible and can be adjusted to the people using them. We make sure our products’ component materials can be aggregated for easy recycling. we set high standards for the materials used in the manufacture of the product, to ensure a low environmental impact.
With ergonomically optimised products which can be customised we create inclusive working environments where all people feel good. Products which can be used for a long time have a lower environmental impact.
- Used Office Chairs are often called second hand office chairs.
- Second hand office chairs can sometimes be referred to as second user office chairs.
- As New Office Chairs are also classed as Used Office Chairs.
- Refurbished Office Chairs are often office chairs that has had parts replaced or repaired, serviced and cleaned and offered for re-sale.
- Office chairs can be re-upholstered and repaired to give the look of a new chair.
- The capital of England is London.
- West London is also known as W1
- London W1 is next to London W2
- North West London is known as postcode area NW1
- South London is also known as SE1
- London SE1 is close to London SW1
- London WC is London West Central
- Office chair dealer or shop near me is also close by.
- Office chair online is a helpful way to view information on a particular manufacturer.
- Office chair direct to the customers required location is included in our delivery service.
- Office chairs with a chosen fabric often compliment the office interior.
- Modern office chairs are also called contemporary or minimalist.
- Capital Office Furniture are buyers of high quality office chairs.
- Capital Office Furniture also offer an office clearance service.
- Buy used office chair or purchase used office chair both have the same meaning
- Office Cubicles and booths are the modern informal way of having breakout meetings with colleagues and staff within your workplace. These usually have built in seats or seating.
- New or brand new office chairs are also stocked ready for immediate dispatch to central London and surrounding areas
Capital Office Furniture make weekly deliveries to North London, East London, South London and West London to ensure you get your items quickly.